- As a boy, I loved collecting shells and following the rough spirals with my finger. Here in Arizona, I remembered that feeling as I stared upwards at the concentric lines formed by the rock. The impossibly red rock shone in fiery oranges and yellows as the sunlight clambered to reach through the narrow gaps.
- Image acquired in July, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D850
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, 17mm, ISO500, 1/50s, f11
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36" up to 32" x 48"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions