- The mountains erupted from the tree line like jagged shark teeth, coated in white froth. The forest appeared impenetrable but for the dappled light that the patchwork of clouds allowed through. The rock I stood on was speckled with the colors of the earth that were absent in the foreboding peaks beyond.
- Image acquired in August, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 10
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 75"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions