- The mountains appeared within touching distance, but in reality, they were unreachable. The wide river, seemingly calm, flowed with unfathomable power. The trees on the far bank defied perspective lines and soared ever higher. Even the boulders seemed to grow in size as I stood by them while the clouds swelled to greater heights. Castle Mountain, Banff National Park
- Image acquired in August, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 25
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions