- As the sun began to set, the sky emerged as an ethereal watercolor before becoming dull once more. Specks of paint dripped down, landing as artistic blobs on the rocks and blending with the mountain to form new shades. The green trees bled into the water and sharp edges were smudged by hand to soften the foreground.
- Image acquired in May, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 60"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions