- From the cliff, I gazed down at the rocky beach below. Boulders from landslides landed on the sand and disappeared into the surf. The low bank of clouds released the sun as it set, spilling an intense orange light on the waves and reacting with the sky to form purple splashes.
- Image acquired in August, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions