- The sea mist rolled across the shore like a ghost, the pale pebbles and deadwood scattered along the beach. The karsts reached up from the ground and vanished in the haze. A shock of sun burnt through a hole in the rock like the last breath before night.
- Image acquired in August, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions