- There are different breeds of mountains, from the brooding dark masses that causes shadows to be etched into the landscape, to the striated formations that point back to their distant creation. In a class of its own, stands the snowy peaked Mount Assiniboine found in the center. Sculpted into a pyramid, the mountain harbors a quiet power as the clouds bubble up around it.
- Image acquired in May, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, ISO 100, 17mm, F/2.8, 1/125 s
- Edition Size - 25
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 41"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions