- The shingle shore led down to the glacial water. From where I stood, the landscape was halved into light and darkness. On one side, an arid slope, homing a scorched line of trees. On the other, cream rocks beside a lush green forest. The concertinaed mountains created their own shadows. (Banff National Park)
- Image acquired in October, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, ISO 50, 26mm, f/13, 3 sec, Panorama of 4 shots.
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 48"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions