- The water raced round the bends, impatient to go downriver. The runoff lapped at the bank I stood on and threatened to submerge the shingle shore opposite. The water glowed with a mystic light from the riverbed that transformed it from gray to turquoise.
- Image acquired in October, 2013
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 25
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions