- In the reflection, the mountains were transformed into a single arrow that led you further into the snowy ranges. The sky was clear, only smudged with a few wisps of cloud that hung above the trees. The lake held clear, cool water and was lined with smooth, gray pebbles. (Banff. Alberta)
- Image acquired in September, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, ISO 200, 17mm, f/11, 1/200 sec
- Edition Size - 20
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions