- A bank of navy clouds scattered over the peninsula, but the clear blue of the day was still visible. Steely water rushed over the rocks and then stopped, becoming tinged with indigo as it played in the shallows. The bloom of orange light complemented the shades of blue that changed as each moment passed. (Washington)
- Image acquired in July, 2013
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 10
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions