- Have you ever looked out to the horizon from the shore, and struggled to pick apart the sky and the sea? I felt the same standing before this tree. The mossy cover blended into the grass, the stark shadows as dark and solid as the branches above them. The canopy as thick and green as the ground below. Only the sliver of blue sky gave me my bearings. (Portalnd. Oregon)
- Image acquired in July, 2013
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions