- The mushroom cloud touched the mountains and their edges flushed pink. The trees, in contrast, stood in the quiet morning shade. A crack in the ice extended towards the furthest edge of the lake. Above the ice, a subtle ripple of water. (Nordegg. Alberta.)
- Image acquired in February, 2016
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions