- The ice thickened as the sun fell from the salmon-streaked sky. Bubbles trapped below the surface formed pale discs, resembling the cairns that travelers leave on their journeys. A phantom whale made of ice rose upwards but would never breach the frozen lake.(Nordegg. Alberta.)
- Image acquired in February, 2016
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 41"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions