- Here at the Emerald Lake, I could hear nothing. The breeze was silent. The moving trees were silent. The still water was silent. The house by the water with the snow melted from the roof was silent. But the clouds were a symphony. (Yoho national park. BC.)
- Image acquired in March, 2016
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 24"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions