- The sweeping lines of the mountains launch us down to the water, where we marvel at its clarity and take in the charcoal-colored slate. Our eyes fix on the pale wood that curves upwards towards the staghorn in the center. The flashes of white capture us next, sending us hopping back to the peak where the rich blue of the sky allows us to exhale once more. (Banff. Alberta.)
- Image acquired in June, 2016
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35 f2.8 24mm – 1/4s – f22 ISO 50 Panorama of 6 shots.
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 48"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions