- The lake possessed a mystical light that reflected the sky with the same brilliance as the world above the surface. The canary yellow canoe was dwarfed by the mountains looming behind it. The towering pines led the eye to the base of the rockface, where the snow cascaded down to rejoin the icy water of the lake. (Moraine Lake. Banff. Alberta.)
- Image acquired in June, 2016
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm f2.8
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions