- Sitting atop the rock, I felt the heat of the day’s sun on my skin, even though it was fast disappearing. The cool water lapped at my feet and I relished the peace of having the bay to myself. (Olympic National Park, Washington USA)
- Image acquired in July, 2013
- Camera - Canon D6
- Shot Parameters - 24 x 70mm 1/60s - f/11 - ISO 100 panorama of 15 images 360 degrees
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 70"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions