- The rocks took the brunt of the hostile waves that splintered against them. Shrubs growing sideways clambered to the jaunty rockfaces and endured the salty spray that burst over them. Meanwhile, the sky painted a softer picture with the sun reclaiming dusk from the stormy clouds.
- Image acquired in August, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, ISO100, 1/6s - f/11 panorama of 6 vertical shots
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 60"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions