- The striated rock appeared like muscles in fleshy hues of pink and red, and I felt as though I had landed inside the earth and witnessed its hidden layers. A beam of light struck the sandy ground, forming a lost manta ray that danced in the shadows. (Arizona. USA)
- Image acquired in August, 2014
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, ISO500, 0.4s, f/11
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 38"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions