- The road dipped and rose, becoming the granite mountain itself. The snow capping the peaks seemed out of place next to the scorched grass besides the road. Here, distances were deceiving. (Early morning on Icefields Hiway, Jasper. Alberta)
- Image acquired in September, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 70-200mm, ISO200, 1/200s, F/11 panorama of 4 images
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 54"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions