- The canyon was almost invisible to the eye as the snow piled up. The hard rock, smoothed by the fast flow of water, cascaded downwards to incredible depths. The khaki algae and ivy trees added color to the otherwise monochromatic scene. (Frozen Mistaya canyon. A true hidden gem of Canadian Rockies.)
- Image acquired in January, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, 24mm, ISO400, 1/200s - f/10
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 60"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions