- On a quiet row boat, I sat at the bow and let the water take me. The mountains slid gracefully down to the shore where the black ferns rose up. Vanilla clouds drifted by as the silence passed over me. (Maligne Lake in Jasper. Alberta)
- Image acquired in August, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 17-35mm, 24mm, ISO400, 1/200s - f/10
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions