- The water stood a euphoric blue against the green trees, with the rocky cliffs offering a complementary mauve that made the sky pop even more. A small island, connected by a trail of lime-colored grass, homed a cluster of lonely pines. (Jasper National Park)
- Image acquired in August, 2015
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 70 x 200mm, 70mm, ISO200, 1/160s, f/11
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 30" x 75"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions