- The frosted mounds reminded me of chocolate cakes covered in icing. The valley was transformed, but on the riverbed the water surged as it always had. Icy fringes dripped down into the frothy dissolved snow. A wispy cloud of spray hung above the river like a ghost. (Mistaya Canyon, Banff National Park)
- Image acquired in January, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, ISO50, 1/20s, f/22
- Edition Size - 50
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 55"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions