- The arc of rock stretched across the flattened boulder like a smooth, muscled arm. The rising sun cast long shadows, forcing me to navigate back down the rockface in the early morning haze. (Canyonlands national park of Utah)
- Image acquired in September, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 28mm, ISO200, 1/25s, f/11
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 30" x 65" up to 44" x 95"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions