- Sensing the receding tide, the crabs scampered towards the horizon, dipping into the dark pools lined with barnacles and sludgy sea hares. Above them, the shreds of cloud caught like embers in a final burst of light before darkness fell. (San Diego)
- Image acquired in November, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 35mm, ISO200, 1/60s, f/7 panorama
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions