- The buoys sat still as the tide barely registered a ripple. The stone path, reminiscent of a battlement from former times, wound upwards towards a tower of houses that were painted from a palette of terracotta and peach.
- Image acquired in June, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 50mm, ISO100, 1/60s, f/11
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 32" x 40"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions