- The symmetry of the pier legs led to a tiny door, where a square of blue blended the horizon with the sky. The perspective created a rhythm that quickened as you continued onwards, racing away from the shore and rusted splatters of mankind.
- Image acquired in September, 2017
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 50mm, ISO100, 1/60s, f/11
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 47" up to 44" x 86"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions