- The Indian name for Antelope Canyon is Tsé bighánílíní, which means ‘the place where water runs through rocks. Handful of sand tossed into a sun ray by my Navajo guide sparkled and twisted in the air creating mystical shapes. Finer sand dust lingered creating vague shifting shapes as if playing a strange charade with us trying to see some recognizable shapes in swirls of sparkling particles.
- Image acquired on 2014-08-28
- Camera - Nikon D800E
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, ISO500, 0.4s, f/11
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36" up to 32" x 48"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions