- Among the rolling hills of rural Washington state lies this hidden gem. The Palouse river squeezed through a narrow breach drops into a churning bowl. From there it travels onwards to the sunset through a winding gorge of basalt canyon walls. A magnificent remnant of an ancient Ice Age flood path, this canyon is a reminder of the earth's dramatic past.
- Image acquired on 2019-05-13
- Camera - Nikon D800
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 32mm, ISO200, 1/80s, f/11 composite of 5 images
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36" up to 44" x 66"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions