- Surreal view of towering hoodoos of every hue of red, orange and white spread far into horizon. Silence of the canyon was periodically interrupted by sound of tumbling rocks marking the slow erosion of its prominent features. As last rays of sun bounced off the soft feathery clouds the scene got lit by the magic evening glow that only lasted a brief moment before all splendor of color suddenly faded as if switched off by an invisible master.
- Image acquired in June, 2019
- Camera - Nikon D850
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, ISO100, 1/80s, f/9 Panorama of 17 shots
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 48" up to 44" x 88"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions