- Fertile farmlands of Alberta spanning for hundreds of miles suddenly drop into a different world of prehistoric landscapes. Towering hoodoos and canyons sculpted by rains offer a rare glimpse on Earth’s distant past.
- Image acquired in August, 2020
- Camera - Nikon D850
- Shot Parameters - 24-70mm, 38mm, ISO400, 1/100s, f/4
- Edition Size - 100
- Typical Print Size - 24" x 36" up to 44" x 66"
- Framed size is 12 to 15 inches larger than print size above depending on chosen frame
Finished ViewShow Proportions